Friday, August 11, 2017

Book Review-The Beautiful Word 365 Devotional

The Beautiful Word 365 Devotional
(Bringing the Goodness of Scripture to Life
in Your Heart)
Publisher: Zondervan



Disclaimer:  I received this Book from the publisher, Zondervan for free to read and review. I was not required to give a favorable review only an honest review, nor was I compensated for my review.  All thoughts and comments in this review are my own.

My Devotional time is precious and I have been looking for an inspirational devotional that is geared toward those who have limited time to spend in the word but long for those few minutes to either begin or end your day with God.  When I saw this Devotional, I was hoping it was the one…and I have not been disappointed.  I have been so busy reading that I almost forgot that I needed to write a review.  Each Devotion is only a page in length and begins with a daily scripture in which to focus and dwell upon throughout your day.  I love the simplified explanations of the scripture and a short prayer at the end of each page.  It is a nice size book to leave on your night stand or on the corner of your desk.  There is also a companion coloring book to go along with this.  Since I love to color, I can’t wait to purchase it.  (The Beautiful Word Adult Coloring Book)

I have enjoyed it immensely and it will definitely be on my gift-giving list for my friends this Christmas. 

About the book:

It is a beautifully illustrated hard-cover book.

182 verses are illustrated in full color and there are plenty of spaces for your own thoughts and journaling. 

365 Devotions…enough for the whole each.

Devotions are divided by the month.

Presentation page for gift-giving.

No comments: