Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Book Review-The Beloved Hope Chest By Amy Clipston






The Beloved Hope Chest
(An Amish Heirloom Novel, Book 4)
By: Amy Clipston
Thomas Nelson-Fiction
Zondervan

Disclaimer:  I received this eBook from the publisher, Zondervan, for free to read and review through the blogger review program at Net Galley. I was not required to give a favorable review only an honest review, nor was I compensated for my review.  All thoughts and comments in this review are my own.

About the Book:

Mattie Fisher decides to tell her daughters about the secrets she has been keeping from them all these years, but with each article she takes from her hope chest she wonders if she is ready to deal with the pain of opening those old wounds and if her daughters will think less of her.  Her hope is that she can show her children that out of painful memories and sorrow one can find love and redemption. 


My Thoughts:
Amy Clipston is one of my favorite Amish writers.  I have read all four of these books and really hate for the series to end. 


Mattie Fisher’s story will steal your heart.  As she tells her daughters her memories you will find yourself reaching for the tissues, so keep them handy.  This book is filled with heartache, sorrow, pain, yet it will show that love and forgiveness will triumph in victory.  You will not want to put this book down until you have read the last page…so clear your afternoon.  If you are a fan of Amish stories this series is one you will not want to miss.

No comments: