Monday, March 13, 2017

Book Review-Long Time Gone By: Mary Connealy



Long Time Gone
By:  Mary Connealy
Publisher:  Bethany House
The Cimarron Legacy Book #2


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook for free by the publisher, Bethany House through Net Galley, blogger review program, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


Once again Mary Connealy brings us another wonderful Historical Christian Fiction romance. 
I fell in love with the Boden Family from the first page and cannot wait for the rest of the series.  Although this is book two in the series, I didn’t have to read the first book to understand the characters, however now that I have read this one, I definitely want to go back and read book one and I can’t wait for book three. 

Angie and Justin are the main characters in this book.  It is fun to watch their love for each other grow throughout the book.  This book is filled with adventure, mystery, murder, forgiveness and love.  What is not to love about cowboys and romance?

This book takes place in New Mexico Territory in the 1880’s.  Someone is trying to take the Cimarron Ranch away from the Boden Family and they will not let anyone get in their way.  Not even friends of the family.  Will the Boden’s be able to protect their family and those they love and not lose the land that has been in their family for years?  That question and more will be answered as you turn the pages of this wonderful book. 


No comments: