Thursday, December 8, 2016

Book Review-I'm Going to Give You a Bear Hug by Caroline B. Cooney

Pre-Release Review
I’m Going to Give You a Bear Hug
By: Caroline B. Cooney
Illustrated by:  Tim Warnes
Publisher:  Zonderkidz

From the Inside Cover:
Whether it’s a big bear, gasp for air, knock over a chair hug or a wet and drippy, slimy fish hug—children will giggle their way through all the imaginative examples of how to hug.  Cooney’s engaging rhymes encourage playful interaction between parent and child and ultimately help them wind down before they snuggle into bed and drift off to sleep.

About the Book:
It is a hard cover book with a dust jacket.  Both the book, the jacket and inside pages are beautifully illustrated.  The book measures approximately 11 x 9.25 x .50 inches, making it a nice size to share with more than one child while reading the story. 

My Review:
In my opinion this is one of the cutest bedtime story books ever!  Reading this book to your little one at bedtime is sure to make them feel loved, safe and secure.  Although this book is written for ages 4-8 I am sure it will delight even the youngest child from the beautifully illustrated pictures right down to the rhyming words. This would make a great anytime gift this year!  Great for a babyshower gift too!

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, Zonderkidz, Z Blog Squad, blogger review program.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: