Sunday, October 9, 2016

Book Review-NIV Holy Bible for Girls


NIV Holy Bible for Girls
Publisher: Zondervan

“A perfect way to apply scripture to your everyday life.”

Features Include:
Lines on each page for journaling and notes.
Thicker paper perfect for writing with pencils or pens
A Presentation page for gift-giving
A “How to Use This Bible” page to get started on the right foot
Ribbon marker
The complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV)

What I  Like:

1.       Hard cover with uplifting design that any girl/woman would love.
2.      Presentation page so you can easily give it as a gift.
3.      Easy to understand how use this Bible page.
4.      Crisp clear font.
5.      Thicker pages so you can craft your journaling or note taking, and lots of space to do so.
6.      Easy to handle size
7.      Sub titles in the chapters to show what the verses are about.
8.      Clarification helps at the bottom of the page.

Things I Didn’t Like
Just one—although the font is crisp and clear, it could have been a little larger.

If you are a note-taker or journaling fanatic, or want to encourage someone to start doing so, I would highly recommend this Bible.  Also I was recently at a craft show and someone had a Bible very similar to this one in which they had stamped and colored to enhance their devotions.  I was so impressed with it; I thought this might be the perfect Bible to give that a try. 

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, Zondervan, Z Blog Squad, blogger review program, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: