Sunday, October 9, 2016

Book Review-The Lord's Prayer ...Words of Hope and Happiness

The Lord’s Prayer
Words of Hope and Happiness
By:  Author, Rick Warren
Illustrated By:  Richard Jesse Watson

This dynamic duo, author, Rick Warren and illustrator Richard Jesse Watson collaborated on publishing one of the best (in my opinion) books about the Lord’s Prayer for your pre-school  age children ever!

They take each line and explain, in easy to understand language, what it means along with a line of thanksgiving.  It not only teaches your child the Bible, but also teaches them prayer and praise. 

The book its self is a beautifully illustrated hard-cover book and those illustrations don’t stop there…they continue through-out the entire book.  Each page will be sure to delight your child as you read them the story of “The Lord’s Prayer”.  The pages are board-like pages making it easy for your little one to grasp as they turn the pages and easy to wipe off from those sticky little fingers. 

In my opinion,  this is one of those “WOW” books.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, Zondervan, Z Blog Squad, blogger review program, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: