Saturday, August 13, 2016

Book Review-One Friday Afternoon by T.K. Chapin



One Friday Afternoon
Diamond Lake Series Book 2
By: T.K. Chapin

Before I get started in my review…I have said this before, if you love contemporary inspirational Christian Fiction then you must read T.K. Chapin’s books.  I promise you will not be disappointed and will finish the book feeling refreshed with a renewed faith in God, knowing there is a solution for the situation you may be in. 

In “One Friday Afternoon” Elizabeth Collins knows her marriage is over and she played a big role in it…but she decides to take a trip with her husband to the Inn at the Lake, hoping she and Nathan can renew their relationship before it is too late.  However both she and Nathan are keeping secrets that once revealed could tear them apart forever.

Wow! This was a soul searcher and a half!  As I read the events leading to Nathan and Elizabeth’s distance in their relationship, I wondered if I would be willing to let God lead in my life?  It was a shocker to think that I might not be able to put my feelings aside and let God take the lead and step out on faith.  Although T.K. Chapin takes the situation and molds it to fit in with forgiveness and the restoring of faith, he shows the journey is not easy…but it is possible with God as your pilot and a willing heart.  I thought the first book in the series, “One Thursday Morning” couldn’t be topped, but again I was wrong.  Although you do not need to read book one in the series, I encourage you to do so and let the inspired writings of Mr. Chapin speak to your heart. 


Disclaimer:  I was given a copy of this eBook by the author T.K. Chapin for review.  I was not compensated for my review nor was I required to make a favorable review.  All thoughts in this review are mine.  

No comments: