Friday, June 24, 2016

Book Review-A Change of Heart By: T.K. Chapin


A Change of Heart
By:  T.K. Chapin

I knew when Mr. Chapin sent me the background on this stand-alone novella, “A Change of Heart”,  it was one I wanted to read and after reading it, I am in hopes he will develop it into a full-blown series.

Charlotte grew up in Mystic Harbor and after a divorce that caused deep hurt, she decided she wanted to raise her daughters in her hometown.  She is working at Steve’s Pizzeria while trying to keep up with her daughters and has no time for a relationship of her own…until Dylan moves in next door. 

The Akins and Townson families are at odds over something that happened hundreds of years ago.
Although Charlotte is not a member of the Akins and Townson families, her alliances lie with the Townson family because of her childhood connection with them, so when Dylan moves in next door she is not sure what her next step should be…but he sure is easy on the eyes…and has a personal relationship with God, which in her opinion is all she could ask for…but he’s got family ties to the wrong family!

In this novella T.K. Chapin steps the romance up a notch, which I love, but still incorporates God’s love and inspiration throughout.  It is filled with learning to trust after devastating situations… and also gives new meaning to..love thy neighbor!...I really do hope this becomes a series.  Way to go T.K. Chapin…keep up the good work and keep the inspirational novels coming. 

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the author, T.K. Chapin, for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: