Friday, March 4, 2016

Book Review-Inspiring Words


Inspiring Words
30 Verses From the
Bible you can Color
Publisher:  Zondervan

I have been tempted many times in the last year to buy one of those adult coloring books, but each time I looked at them, none seemed to appeal to me until I looked through “Inspiring Words”.  This coloring book is exactly what I was looking for. There are 30 inspirational Bible verses to complement each uniquely designed line art page. 

They are easy to color, using any medium you choose.  The best part is…this is a wonderful way to spend time with your children and grandchildren or just quiet time reflecting on God’s word.

I can see several of these creations being displayed on the wall in my office. If you haven’t gotten into line coloring and are looking for scriptural inspiration, then give this book a try.  You won’t be disappointed. 

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, Z Blog Squad for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: