Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Book Review-Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids



Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
By:  Whee Win
Publisher:  ZonderKidz

Do you remember the days when you were a kid and those knock-knock jokes were the funniest thing in the world?  Well Whee Winn has compiled a whole collection of knock-knock jokes just for kids.  You know when they are published by Zondervan you can trust them to be safe for your kids to read!  To top it off near the back there is a section jokes and riddles.  What is not to love about watching your children having fun and laughter in their lives?

I can truly attest to the side-splitting laughter from this book.  Recently my children and grandchild came to dinner.  After dinner our grandchild certainly kept us entertained with this book of jokes.  We laughed so hard we could hardly catch our breath. It certainly brought back lots of old memories, plus making new memories.   I would highly recommend this book, especially if you want to see lots of smiles. 

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, Z Blog Squad for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: