Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Book Review-Keeper of the Stars By: Robin Lee Hatcher


Keeper of the Stars
By:  Robin Lee Hatcher
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson

From the back of the book:
Forgiveness is the only cure for heartbreak. 
But can Penny forgive the man she holds responsible for her brother’s death?


Penny Cartwright thought when her mother died from pneumonia things could never be worse than that, but she was wrong, because now twelve years later she is burying her younger brother, Brad Cartwright.  Penny doesn’t think she will ever get over this loss and blames musician, Trevor Reynolds for her brother’s death. Little does she know eventhough Trevor wasn’t driving that night he too blames himself for Brad’s death. 

When Brad comes to Kings Meadow to full-fill his promise to Brad, he is not well accepted by Penny.  She wants nothing to do with him.  Can Penny and Trevor learn to forgive? Can their hearts be healed? 

This book had me hooked from the first page.  Penny stole my heart.  I felt her pain as she tried to deal with the death of someone she loved so much.  The twists and turns will keep you turning the pages till the end.  A beautifully written story of triumph over tragedy, filled with forgiveness, hope and love. 

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, Thomas Nelson, through BookLook Bloggers blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.



No comments: