Friday, January 8, 2016

Book Review-The Word of Promise New Testament Audo NKJV Bible


The Word of Promise…New Testament NKJV Audio Bible
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson

This Bible comes alive with the voices of many star-studded actors/actresses.  The music and sound effects are definitely theater-quality. 

I usually shy away from audio Bibles, but since receiving a copy of this one, I have compared it to several others and find this one, in my opinion, is the best.  I think this is superbly done.  It will appeal to the person who is a non-reader but would enjoy hearing God’s Word also for those who live a busy life-style and find it hard to fit in time to read the Bible, and I could see this being a tremendous blessing to the visually impaired or those in a nursing home.  This is easy to carry with you since it comes in its own carrying case.  It is easy to pop into the CD player in your car and listen while you drive. Maybe if enough people were listening to this while driving there would be less road rage…at least we could hope!  The different voices and background music is sure to keep you interested.  The first time I listened to it, I listened to the whole book of Matthew before I realized it was finished!  Although I am a KJV fan, I would not hesitate to recommend this audio New Testament. 

Thank you Thomas Nelson, for allowing me the pleasure of listening and reviewing this audio Bible.  Hopefully there is an Old Testament version in the works??


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this audio Bible by the publisher, Thomas Nelson, through BookLook Bloggers, blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: