Friday, January 8, 2016

Book Review-Two to Wrangle by Victoria Vane

Two to Wrangle
#2 Hotel Rodeo
By:  Victoria Vane
Publisher:  Kensington Books

I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, Kensington Books through NetGalley for review.  I should have done further research before committing to reading this book.  I am sure it would be a good fun book to read if I could get past the language and the graphic sex images presented.  I did read half of the book before I gave up.  I am not a prude and don’t normally mind a little language and sex, but this, is not my type of reading material.  Definitely adult content!


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Kensington Books through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: