Sunday, December 6, 2015

Book Review - Last Chance Christmas By Joanne Rock


Last Chance Christmas
By:  Joanne Rock
Publisher:  Tule Publishing-Holiday Books

With a fast track lifestyle Shea Walker, fashion buyer,  finds herself suddenly side-lined after an accident.  With the need for quiet and a place to recover she returns to her small town home and runs into her ex-boyfriend, J.C. Royce NHL star who is recovering from a concussion.    JC is determined to show Shea they still have chemistry eventhough she denies it. 

This was a fun-to-read novella.  It is filled with second chances and rekindling old love.  Due to the sexual content I would definitely classify this as adult reading.  My biggest disappointment is that it was not longer and I wished the characters were more deeply developed. 


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Tule Publishing-Holiday Books, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: