Thursday, June 11, 2015

Review-Faith Inspired Transformation DVD by Kim Dolan Leto


F.I.T DVD
(Faith Inspired Transformation)
By:  Kim Dolan Leto

I have always been skeptical of work-out videos because they never seem to deliver what they are selling.  The work-outs are geared to make you fail because they are high-powered and never take into consideration disabilities or even age for that matter.   After watching Kim’s work-out video, I have changed my mind.  Kim sets up her video to encourage you to NOT fail.  She has beginner, intermediate and advanced work-outs.  Honestly I am so out of shape, I can’t possibly begin to keep up so I automatically set myself up for defeat…until I watched the beginner video.  Kim is amazing..she makes it all about what you can do!  In her encouragement she keeps telling you if you can’t do it slow down and modify to what you can do.  I still can’t keep up, but each time I exercise I can do a little more than before so I am succeeding.  Maybe more importantly for me, I am spending some much needed “me time” doing something good for myself while I clear my mind of the daily stresses and spend time thinking about God and his goodness.  Thank you so much for this video and the inspiration on your video for people like me!  It is for the mind, body and soul!

Disclosure:  I was given a copy of this DVD by the Author Kim Dolan Leto in return for an honest review.  I was not required to give a favorable review, nor was I compensated for my review.  The opinions of this review are my own.

No comments: