Saturday, June 6, 2015

Book Review-Now & Forever by Mary Connealy


Now & Forever
Wild at Heart Book #2
By:  Mary Connealy
Publisher:  Bethany House

To me Mary Connealy is at her best in this novel.


Matthew Tucker (Tucker) could only take people so long and then he would head to the mountains. However this time he didn’t expect to have a run in with a mama grizzly that would send him tumbling down the mountain right into Shannon Wilde who literally saved his life by pushing him off the cliff into the raging river below.  He also found himself unexpectedly “hitched” to Shannon after someone said he spent the night with her alone, which he had because of his injuries from the grizzly, but nothing inappropriate happened.  Being a loner Tucker was not prepared for Shannon’s large family, and home and sheep…he hates sheep!  As Tucker and Shannon begin their lives together, unexplained things begin to happen to make Shannon leave, but they didn’t count on Tucker…trying to scare him just makes him angry and trying to hurt Shannon makes him mad enough, to his surprise, to fight for her. 

I was hooked from the first page.  This was such a fun book to read, I read it in one afternoon.  It is filled with comedy, drama, lots of action, romance, mystery and suspense.  It should appeal to just about any type of reader.  I loved watching Tucker and Shannon’s relationship develop and grow.  I also loved that Tucker helped Shannon to regain the faith in God she thought she had lost during the Civil War.  If you like Western Romance with lots of love and inspiration, this is a book well worth reading and one I highly recommend. 

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, Bethany House, blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: