Saturday, June 6, 2015

Book Review-Married 'till Monday By Denise Hunter


Married ‘till Monday
A Chapel Springs Romance Book #4
By:  Denise Hunter
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson

What could possibly go wrong when Ryan McKinley and his ex-wife, Abby take a one week road trip to celebrate Abby’s parent’s thirty-fifth anniversary?  No one told them Abby and Ryan had been divorced, not to ruin the celebration they couldn’t tell them now.  Ryan is excited because he still has feelings for Abby and feels God has given him a week to win her heart again.

This is a touching love story of two people who were hurt and divorced.  As they travel to the anniversary party they are able to discuss what went wrong in their marriage and even talked about childhood events that affected their adult lives.  This book impresses the importance of dealing with past issues and learning to keep an open communication because without them it will cause issues in your life that will make it miserable and possibly ruin an otherwise good relationship as it did with Ryan and Abby. 

I loved this book because the characters and story were so real.  It could be a situation in anyone’s life.  Abby and Ryan’s story touched my heart and I was unable to put the book down.  I highly recommend this book…it is filled with hope and forgiveness.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, Thomas Nelson, through BookLook Bloggers, blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: