Thursday, June 11, 2015

Book Review-F.I.T. Faith Inspired Transformation by Kim Dolan Leto


F.I.T.
By:  Kim Doland Leto
Publisher:  Fedd Book and Shelton Interactive

You can’t go anywhere, turn on the TV, pick up a magazine or even connect with social media without being bombarded with the latest diet fad, the trend in food or more importantly those sabotaging unhealthy snacks we all love.

In Leto’s book she has listed 10 steps to help eliminate the diet merry-go-round in your life by keeping your life God-centered plus actually planning to be successful.  Her ten steps are not quick fixes, she equates them to a marathon rather than a sprint.  She stresses “Godfidence” over negative thoughts and doubts which will sabotage your success.

Her book includes daily Power Hour, broken into three twenty three minute segments of spiritual, mental and physical fitness, finding balance and  inspirational scripture throughout.  There are helpful charts of good vs. bad foods, measurements, meal suggestions and tons of motivational personal experiences.

Although this book is relatively short when compared to other books dealing with weight loss, it  is packed with all good things that will point you on the road to success, not only in losing weight, eating right, but also in achieving a God-centered life.

After reading this book I am anxious to start my F.I.T.  in hopes of God becoming the center of my life as well as eating healthy and losing weight.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by Shelby Janner, Senior Publicist at Sheltoninteractive  and author Kim Dolan Leto  for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: