Thursday, April 23, 2015

Book Review-Noah's Voyage --David Mills


Noah’s Voyage
I Can Read 2
Publisher:  ZonderKidz
Pictures by:  David Mills

I can read books published by ZonderKidz can help your child develop good reading skills while encouraging their spiritual growth.

 “Noah’s Voyage” again tells in easy to understand language the age-old story of how Noah tried to warn the people of the flood, the building of the ark, putting two of every animal into the ark, God shutting the door of the ark, the flood and finding dry land.  All of this culminates in a beautifully illustrated rainbow, complete with God’s promise.

The illustrations by David Mills is sure to delight even the youngest child as you read them or have them read to you.

I would highly recommend this book for any child ages 4-8

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, Z Blog Squad for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: