Thursday, April 23, 2015

Book Review-Brave Queen Esther -- David Mills


Brave Queen Esther
I Can Read 2
Publisher:  ZonderKidz
Pictures by David Mills


I can read books published by ZonderKidz can help your child develop good reading skills while encouraging their spiritual growth.

Esther is one of my favorite Bible stories.  The story of Esther is written in easy to understand format, telling the reason Easter was chosen to be Queen of a non-Jewish King.  It tells how her faith in God helps to save her people, even though it was dangerous for her to do so.  This beautifully illustrated and simply written book is sure to delight your child and if you are reading it to them it will remind you that God is in control of every aspect of our lives and will guide us in all things if we let Him.  

Since little girls love stories about queens “Esther” is sure to be a favorite.  I would highly recommend this book for any child ages 4-8

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, Z Blog Squad for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.



No comments: