Thursday, April 23, 2015

Book Review-The Berenstain Bears By Mike Berenstain


God Bless Our Country
Berenstain Bears
By:  Mike Berenstain
Publisher:  ZonderKidz

The Berenstain Bears are busy getting ready to celebrate our country’s Independence on the Fourth of July.  Before that can happens they are taught a lesson that our country’s birthday party is about the fight for our freedom and how our forefather’s created a new country, where people could be free and they learned to thank God for our freedom.

This is an adorably written book with great illustrations.  Although the pages are filled with the preparations and fun of getting ready for the celebration, it brings to light the true meaning of that celebration in a way that is easy for children to understand. 

It is a well written and beautifully illustrated book, that I would recommend for any child.  I love the Berenstain Bears and am always delighted when I can share another of their adventures with my grandchildren, nieces and nephews.  This is a great book for ages 4-8.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, Z Blog Squad for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: