Sunday, February 15, 2015

Book Review-Twisted Innocence by Terri Blackstock


Twisted Innocence
By:  Terri Blackstock
Publisher:  Zondervan

Trouble seems to find Holly Cramer no matter how hard she tries to avoid it.  Four weeks ago she gave birth to daughter, Lily, and is desperately trying to put her life on the right path while supporting them by working as a part-time PI and a taxi driver.  Suddenly Holly finds herself being mugged and robbed by two drug addicts after she picked them up in her taxi.  Just when she thought things couldn’t get any worse, Lily’s father, Creed Kershaw, (her one-night-stand-man) returns to her life and this time he is a wanted man….for murder.  Will Holly be able to get her life back on track?  Is Creed unjustly accused of murder?  If so will she be able to help him prove his innocence? 

MS Blackstock does it again!  Since I couldn’t put this book down, I read it in one setting and it kept me on my edge of my seat.  There we so many twists and turns, plots and subplots it kept my eyes riveted to the pages.  The character’s lives were imperfect just enough to make them believable.  Some I fell in love with and others not so much. 

This book is filled with suspense, romance, God’s love, second chances and redemption.  It definitely scores a very high five with me!!!

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Zondervan, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: