Sunday, February 15, 2015

Book Review-Princess Faith by Jeanna Young & Jacqueline Johnson


Princess Faith Sticker and Activity Book
By:  Jeanna Young and Jacqueline Johnson
Pictures By:  Omar Aranda
Publisher:  ZonderKidz

First if you have not yet introduced your “little princess” to this princess series, I highly encourage you to do so.  It will delight your child and she is sure to want the whole series.

Each book has 16 pages of fun-filled puzzles, activities and reusable stickers that will delight your child from ages 4-8.  They are a great fun way to learn, without them realizing they are learning.

Princess Faith’s book features her father, the king, and her special bunny animal friend, Buttercup. 

This is a perfect way to keep your little one occupied while at appointments of just for fun.  These sticker/activity books would be a wonderful addition to your child’s Easter basket.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, Z Blog Squad for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: