Thursday, February 26, 2015

Book Review-Case for Grace for Kids by Lee Strobel


Case for Grace for Kids
By:  Lee Strobel with Jesse Florea
Publisher:  ZonderKidz


From the Back of the Book:
Answers to questions about grace that even adults struggle to answer.

Can God really change lives?

Will He forgive even my worst sins?

Here is a book written in kid-friendly language that gives you all the answers.  Packed full of stories of everyday people whose lives have been changed, the “Case for Grace for Kids” shows that God’s love is for everyone…


My Review:
Don’t let this book fool you…it is not just for kids.  I struggle with God’s grace in some way almost every day trying to explain to others what grace is.  Although I basically read this to encourage my tween-age granddaughter to read it, I came away with a better understanding on how to explain how grace works.  Mr. Strobel took interesting stories of people with grace at work and put them in simple everyday language, making it easy for kids (and adults) to understand.  While reading these stories, my heart was touched by their hardships, but when they realized grace was at work in their lives, my heart rejoiced.  All I can say is… please take the time to share this book with your children.  It is truly a book of grace…and the plan of salvation.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, Z Blog Squad for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: