Thursday, January 15, 2015

Book Review-Miracles of Jesus


Miracles of Jesus
I Can Read 2
ZonderKidz
Illustrated By:  David Miles

This book is a small compilation of several popular miracles in the Bible that Jesus performed while on earth.  These miracles are the ones our children usually learn at an early age in Sunday School, such as Jairus’ Daughter, the sick woman who was healed when she touched Jesus clothing and feeding five thousand with five small loaves of bread and two small fish.  These carefully chosen miracles all teach about faith. 

This beautifully written and stunningly illustrated book is sure to delight your child from ages 4-7.  It reinforces how important faith is and how great God’s love for us is.  These are timeless stories from the Bible that never grow old.

If you are not familiar with the “I can read” books, they help your child by reinforcing their reading skills.  These particular books also help with the spiritual guidance of your young child.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: