Thursday, January 15, 2015

Book Review-God Made You Special by Mike Berenstain


God Made You Special
The Berenstain Bears
By:  Mike Berenstain
ZonderKidz

I totally love this book.  I think it should be used in kindergarten through third grade.  It is a story of love and acceptance of those who are different.  It explains that differences can be anything from physical to mental, but all differences are gifts from God.  It is a beautiful way to teach your young child about accepting those who are different.  I would highly recommend this book.  The illustrations will keep your child eager to turn the pages as the story unfolds.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.




No comments: