Thursday, January 15, 2015

Book Review-And The Biggest Brag by Mike Berenstain


The Berenstain Bears and the Biggest Brag
By: Mike Berenstain
ZonderKidz


How can you not love the Berenstain Bear Family?  This lovable whimsical family teaches young children love and acceptance through their antics.  In “…and the Biggest Brag”, your child will learn the dangers of bragging about talents you may have.  Brother and sister bear learn it is foolish to brag about their talents and how they should use their talents for good. 

I love at the end of each book there is a page devoted to activities and questions to help your youngster better understand the meaning of the story. 

I highly recommend this book for children ages 4-8, but it can also serve as a reminder for an older child.  The illustrations are adorable and will keep the youngest child wanting to turn the pages.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: