Thursday, January 15, 2015

Book Review-A Father's Love


A Father’s Love
ZonderKidz
Illustrated By:  David Miles
An I Can Read Book 2

This is a beautifully written and illustrated “I can read book” is a story about the Prodigal Son.  This book is for ages 4-7, but younger children will be delighted with the colorful illustrations.  This is a wonderful story in easy-to-read and understand format.  It reinforces how the love between a child and their parents can overcome problems resulting in forgiveness.  It also reinforces that our actions be it good or bad, always has consequences. 

If you are not familiar with the “I can read” books…these books help your child by reinforcing their reading skills.  These particular books also help with the spiritual guidance of your young child.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.






No comments: