Saturday, November 15, 2014

Book Review-Give Thanks to the Lord By Karma Wilson


Give Thanks to the Lord
By:  Karma Wilson
Illustrated By:  Amy June Bates
Publisher:  ZonderKidz

Beautifully written and illustrated celebration of Psalms 92 for children ages 4-8.  It tells children in rhyming verse about how to be thankful not just for material things, but that they also need to thank God for family, friends and fun. 

The book I received from ZonderKidz for review is a shiny paper cover book with an adorable illustration, measuring 8.5 x 11 inches.  This is a wonderful little book to use at Thanksgiving but I also think it is a great tool to start teaching children at an early age how to be thankful to God for all things. The story is written in rhyme and the illustrations on each page are sure to delight even the youngest child. 

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: