Friday, November 21, 2014

Book Review-The First Christmas Ever


The First Christmas Ever
Illustrated By:  Dennis Jones
Publisher:  ZonderKidz

The First Christmas took place in a stable with animals, a manger and hay.  The reason for the first Christmas was the birth of Jesus.  You might ask why this birth was so special.  It is because Jesus would change the world forever. 

This is a delightful 31-page soft-cover little booklet illustrated by Dennis Jones.  It tells the story of Jesus’ birth through age 30, in simple everyday language that can easily be understood by children from ages 4-8.  The illustrations are so adorable they will be sure to delight the youngest children and keep them turning the pages. 

I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an easy to understand story of the Birth of Jesus.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: