Friday, November 21, 2014

Book Reveiw-Rocky Mountain Miracle by Christine Feehan


Rocky Mountain Miracle
By:  Christine Feehan
Publisher:  Pocket Star

Cole Steele is a womanizer and it is rumored he spent time in prison and is also under suspicion for the murder of his father.

Maia Armstrong is a traveling veterinarian and it is rumored she practices magic and can cast spells on man and animals.  When Cole and Maia meet things begin to sizzle between them. 

Talk about a dysfunctional family…this one tops the charts.  Cole’s father was sadistic and made the lives of those around him almost unbearable and would even go to lengths to have you killed.  Cole left home and only returned after his father’s death because he was named guardian of his younger half-brother.  Both of them struggle with the Christmas season because their father was particularly cruel during that time of year.

Maia goes to the ranch to care for a critically wounded horse.  The horse shows her the terrible things the Steele men have endured and although they don’t believe in Christmas Maia is filled with Christmas spirit and begins to work her magic on healing the Steele men.

What can I say?  I’m a romantic at heart.  I loved this book!  There is mystery, suspense and intrigue enough to keep you turning the pages.  It was fast-paced from the first page.  I couldn’t put it down.

If you love romance, cowboys, a mystery and Christmas this is a book you won’t want to miss.


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Pocket Star, through Net Galley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: