Monday, October 6, 2014

Renewing Your Mind By Neil T. Anderson

Renewing Your Mind
By:  Neil T. Anderson
Publisher:  Bethany House

Romans 12:2
“Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.”

Fourth study in the Victory Series of eight levels of growth.

Being a believer in Christ means you must first be rooted “in Him”.  Trials in life will cause you to grow spiritually if you are willing to be obedient to God’s will.

In this study Dr. Anderson shows step by step how to renew not only your mind but your faith and how to become more centered in God’s will.

One of my favorite chapters is “Emotional Honesty”.  He used Saul and David as an example of un-repented emotional anger. I loved this study because it deals with everyday thoughts and life in general.  It brings home how human nature causes us to get ourselves into situations that make us unhappy in our spiritual life, but it also shows how to overcome these situations.

The study is one you won’t want to miss if, just to name a few, you are struggling with emotional insecurity, anger, depression and anxiety topics.


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, Bethany House, through Bethany House blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: