Sunday, October 26, 2014

Book Review-The Heart of Christmas By Brenda Novak


The Heart of Christmas
By:  Brenda Novak
Publisher:  Harlequin

Eve Harmon, a romantic at heart, just can’t understand why she hasn’t found Mr. Right.  All of her friends are married and having children.  She loves Christmas more than any other holiday, but this year finds herself restless, wanting more in life than running her family owned B & B, Little Mary, in the small town of Whisky Creek.  After recently celebrating her 35th birthday she realizes she wants love, a husband and a family.  However husband material is in short supply in her small community, until a handsome stranger comes to town and Eve throws caution to the wind.

Ms. Novak is one of my favorite romance authors.  Her books always have a great plot and easy to follow storyline that is believable and the characters are real.  She tastefully intertwines the romantic parts, which I find refreshing and keeps explicit language to a minimum.  This book was filled with romance and even a little mystery and intrigue.  It is an entertaining book and great for the holiday season.


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Harlequin, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: