Thursday, October 16, 2014

Adventure Bible for Toddlers By: Catherine DeVries


Adventure Bible for Toddlers
By:  Catherine DeVries
Illustrated by:  Jim Madsen
Publisher:  ZonderKidz


This is the perfect Bible for your toddler.  The cover lists from ages 4-8, but I think the illustrations are so beautifully done, that even a younger child would enjoy it.

There are ten stories from both the Old and New Testaments.  This is a board-page type Bible that is compact, yet not too small even for the younger children.  The pages are easy for little hands to turn and easy to wipe off, should those little hands leave some sticky grime.

This is a beautiful way to spend time sharing God’s word with you child from an early age.

Beautifully written and superbly illustrated.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: