Sunday, September 7, 2014

Book Review- Hot Pursuit by Roderick Thorp

Hot Pursuit
By:  Roderick Thorp
Publisher:  Open Road Integrated Media

Sam Murelle, a young Coast Guard Lieutenant, finds a “ghost” yacht filled with one billion dollars in gold, money and contraband.  He becomes a spokes-person for American’s war on drugs.  The government rewards him by sending Sam and his wife Amy on an all-expense paid vacation to the Bahamas.  The nightmare begins when Amy is kidnapped.  Sam must find his wife before drug kingpin, Chino, kills her.  He knows he is in way over his head and is out of his league, but he is determined to find his wife.  Will his determination help him find her before it is too late?

That question will be answered as you read this book.  I was hooked from page one.  It is filled with nail-biting suspense.  I think this would make a good movie or TV series.  It has a great storyline.


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Open Road Integrated Media, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: