Friday, June 20, 2014

Book Review-Seal Team Six, Hunt the Jackal by Don Mann

Seal Team Six, Hunt The Jackal
By: Don Mann
Publisher:  Little, Brown & Company
                   Muholland Books

When U.S. Senator Clark’s wife and daughter,  Lisa and Olivia, are abducted from their hotel room by a notorious Mexican Drug Cartel Lord, Ivan Jouma also known as The Jackal, states he is holding them for the release of their people from American prisons.  As the plot unfolds you will learn this is pure bunk…The Jackal has and ulterior motive for keeping these two women alive, drugged but comfortable.  Senator Clark is a former SEAL so when Crocker from Black Cell hears the Senator on the news, he goes to his CO and asks permission to help the Senator. At first his request is denied, but later as a joint operation is allowed to go into Mexico to help find the women before it is too late.

This book was fast-paced and filled with twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat.  I read this book in one setting as I didn’t want to put it down.  I have always been intrigued by any book written about the SEALs and this book certainly didn’t disappoint. If you like books about SEALs, then this is one you won’t want to miss.


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Little, Brown and Company, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: