Thursday, June 12, 2014

Book Review-A Moment In Time by Tracie Peterson


A Moment In Time
By:  Tracie Peterson
Publisher:  Bethany House

At the end of  “A Sensible Arrangement”,  I was disappointed because the book ended. It left me with too many unanswered questions. I wanted to know if Jake lost his job at the bank and if Alice ever got away from her stalker and if Marty ever took Jake back to her Ranch in Texas. 

As this book begins we find Alice Chesterfield physically and emotionally scarred for life.  She is learning to trust God with her future.  Although she has her problems to deal with, she is determined to help her dear friends, Marty and Jake.   Jake lost his job as a Denver banker and he and Marty are now living in separate states in order to find work.  Alice is determined to get her friends reunited as soon as possible.  Will MS Peterson answer the questions left unanswered in book one?  Ahh…you will just have to read “A Moment In Time” to find out. 

In “A Moment in Time” MS Peterson weaves her magic in expanding the story line and as always incorporating God’s love in each of her stories.  Although it isn’t necessary to read “A Sensible Arrangement”, reading it first will make the characters easier to understand. I love that Tracie Peterson encourages her readers through the characters in her books to trust God with all your heart and seek His will in your daily life.

I have been a big fan of Tracie Peterson for a while now and she doesn't disappoint in this book.  I always feel encouraged after reading her books because she often in her subtle way reminds me that I need to spend more time in prayer and practicing a little more faith.  I also love Historical Romance, so when you put it all together you have a fantastic book that you can lose yourself in.  I highly recommend this book.  I can’t wait for book 3.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, Bethany House, through Bethany House blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: