Saturday, May 3, 2014

Book Review-Along Came You by Karona Drummond


Along Came You
By:  Karona Drummond
Illustrated by:  Estelle Corke
Publisher:  ZonderKidz
“Along Came You” is a delightful board book that describes the changes in lifestyle before and after the baby arrives.  It is simply written and beautifully illustrated.  Any child whose parent’s read this book to them will certainly feel loved and know their parent’s lives were far more enriched once they were part of the family.  I am sure your child will enjoy looking at the pictures as the illustrations perfectly describe each of the changes that take place.  The pages are thick and coated making it easy for little hands to hold and easy to wipe spills and residue.

Personally I loved this book.  I felt exactly this way when my son came into our lives.   This would be a perfect book to include in a baby shower gift, especially for the first time parent.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this Book by the publisher, ZonderKids, for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments: