Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NIV Adventure Bible Book of Devotions by Robin Schmitt


365 DAYS OF SHARING GOD'S LOVE WITH YOUR YOUNG CHILD
NIV Adventure Bible Book of Devotions
By: Robin Schmitt
Publisher: ZonderKidz
 
This year long devotional is written specifically for early readers.  It is filled with fictional stories about kids finding adventure in the real world, all the while learning about God and faith. 
As I read through this Devotional I was impressed with the simplicity of each story and the message it portrayed.  Each devotional has a Bible verse and is one page in length so it will insure that your child will stay focused. 
I discussed this devotional with my son, who said it would help parents like him have easy to understand devotionals with their children.  I feel this would be a great way to start a family devotional time. 
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: