Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Book Review - NIV The Jesus Bible

Easy to Understand Format For the Young Tween to Teen Age Child
The Jesus Bible (NIV)
Publisher:  ZonderKidz
 
This hard cover Bible is sure to inspire your young Tween to Teen Child.  It shows Jesus’ words in red.  It is set up like an adult Bible with helps such a table of weights and measures, index of devotions, index of hints of the Savior/Jesus revealed, concordance and much, much more.  There is also a listing of the books of the Old and New Testaments in order and also in alphabetical order.
I loved reading through this Bible.  I was especially impressed with all of the study helps in easy to understand format.  One of the things that I really loved was the simplified “Family Tree of Jesus”.  It was so easy to understand, showing the father’s line, God’s line and mother’s line.  I also liked the Miracles of Jesus page, and the Time Line of Jesus’ Life.  The Bible ends with pictures of the Biblical times maps. 
There isn’t anything that I didn’t like about this Bible.  I really wish that KJV would publish a Bible like this for children who attend church where they use only the KJV Bible.
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, ZonderKidz, for an honest review.   I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: