Thursday, February 27, 2014

Book Review - Circle of Influence by Annette Dashofy

A Prerelease Review
Circle of Influence
By:  Annette Dashofy
Publisher:  Henery Press
Publish Date:  March 25, 2014
 
 After an explosive township meeting, finding the body of the township’s president on dead- end highway ramp, is not the way Zoe Chambers, paramedic for Vance Township, Pennsylvania, wanted to spend her night.  Although this township is tight-knit, it is not without its secrets, including Zoes.  Police Chief Pete Adams and Zoe have a budding relationship, but as they work together to find the killer, secrets are uncovered that can hurt the relationship of Pete and Zoe and those they love. 
This is the first book I have read by Annette Dashofy, but it will not be my last.  I really enjoyed it from cover to cover.  It was a fast paced book with unexpected twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat.  I read the book in one evening as I couldn’t put it down.  As the secrets began to unravel, I felt their anguish and sorrow.  It had a great storyline. 
I would highly recommend this book, if you enjoy a little intrigue and a little romance with your mystery. 
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Henery Press, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: