Thursday, February 27, 2014

Book Reveiw - Distortion by Terri Blackstock

A Prerelease Review
Distortion
By: Terri Blackstock
Publisher: Zondervan
Publish Date:  March 11, 2014
 
On the way to drop off their U-haul Juliet Cole’s prominent doctor husband is gunned down right in front of her.  Her life and that of her children is turned upside down, not only from the trauma of losing her husband and their father, but they find themselves in grave danger as her husband’s secrets unfold.
Juliet’s life completely unravels as she learns of her husband’s other life, but she still hopes he is a victim rather than a criminal.  What happens to Juliet and her children as you turn the pages of “Distortion” will have you on the edge of your seat. 
 Terri Blackstock is fast becoming one of my favorite authors.  I thoroughly enjoy her style and the way she incorporates faith, love and inspiration throughout her novels without sounding preachy.  This book is no exception.  The storyline kept me on the edge of my seat and just about the time I would despair she would toss in a little faith.  I was captivated from the first page to the last.  I read the book in one evening.  This is a great mystery with no explicit language that I would highly recommend to anyone.  It was a pleasure to read.
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Zondervan, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: