Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Review-Snowblinded by Christopher Golden

PARANORMAL TERROR
 


Snowblinded
By Christopher Golden
Publisher:  St. Martin’s Press
Publish Date:  January 21, 2014
 

The New England town of Coventry was hit by a blizzard bringing with it the ice people who wreaked havoc upon each citizen in some way.  It brought about death and fear so deeply that 12 years later they were still talking about the storm in whispered tones, afraid it would happen all over again… and it did.  The ice people came again to take back what was theirs…or so they thought.  Will the town be able to save its citizens this time?  Will they finally be able to heal when it’s over?  Will more people lose their lives?  All these questions will be answered as you turn the pages of this fast moving novel. 
Although I am not a big fan of the paranormal or ghost stories, this was a superbly written book.  It had a plot with twists and turns that are right up there with Stephen King and James Patterson.  The plot was so deeply woven with terror and suspense it kept me on the edge of my seat.  I am glad I read it and would highly recommend it if you are a fan of paranormal and terror.
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, St. Martin’s Press, through Netgalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

 

 

No comments: