Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Book Review Nail Biting Suspense - The Tenth Circle by Jon Land

A Suspense-Filled, Nail-Biting Page Turner

The Tenth Circle
by: Jon Land
Publisher:  Open Road Integrated Media
Publish Date:  December 17, 2013
 
What does the 1590 missing British Colony on Roanoke Island Virginia and the 1872 missing crew of the Mary Celeste have to do with terrorists of today releasing a weapon of unimaginable power at the President’s State of the Union address?  Blaine McCracken returns home from a mission in Iran just in time to be faced with the threat of Reverend Jeremy Rule’s fanatical teachings that insight acts of terror in the United States.  McCracken realizes that Rule isn’t acting alone and calls on help from his allies to keep Rule from unleashing the monster that was the cause of the disappearance of the Lost Colony and the Celeste crew.  If it is unleashed it will cause thousands of deaths which will send the US into war. 
This book is definitely a nail biting page turner.  Its plot is fast-paced.  The story spans hundreds of years and many countries, and culminates in a suspense-filled ending.  I couldn’t put this book down, so I read it in a day.  I had to keep turning the pages to see if McCracken and his allies would figure this mystery out in enough time to stop the carnage of the Tenth Circle of hell that was about to be released .  I highly recommend this book, especially if you like nail-biting, page-turning suspense.  In my opinion this would make a great movie.
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Open Road Integrated Media , through NetGalley  blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: