Friday, December 13, 2013

Book Review-Binder by David Vinjamuri

Suspense In The Mountains Of West Virginia
Binder
by David Vinjamuri
Publisher: Thirdway, Inc
Publish Date:  December 2, 2013
Hooded men ambush and beat a group of environmental activists, and a colonel’s daughter goes missing in the Picturesque West Virginia mountains.  Michael Herne, at the request of a friend travels to West Virginia to find Heather.  As he tracks her he finds himself in the midst of communes, cults and supremacist groups.  While looking for Heather he unfolds a conspiracy that would bring America to her knees if it is not stopped.  Will he find Heather and stop the conspiracy?  You will find the answers as you turn the pages of this fast paced novel.
I enjoyed this novel very much, maybe in part because I have traveled to West Virginia many times and have always found West Virginians to be friendly and the landscape filled with nature’s beauty.  The plot was intricately woven into a believable story line given the many mountains in the area.  It held just enough suspense and action to keep me turning the pages.  Although this is the first novel I have read by David Vinjamuri, it will not be my last one. 
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Thirdway, Inc., through NetGalley  blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: