Saturday, November 23, 2013

Book Review -Nail Biting Thriller - Critical Reaction by Todd M. Johnson

A Nail Biting Thriller

Critical Reaction
by:  Todd M. Johnson
Publisher:  Bethany House
Publish Date:  November 19, 2013
 
The cold war is over and Hanford Nuclear facility has been shuttered.  The employees who guard the facility have been assured the building is safe and all traces of the plutonium have been removed.  They believe what they have been told until years after it has been closed there is an explosion that injures several, kills some and others are suddenly missing.   Kieran Mullaney survives the blast and tries to build a case against them, but just as they are going to trial his lawyer suddenly withdraws.  He calls a long-time college friend, Attorney Emily Hart and convinces her to take his case.  Emily along with her father begins a new investigation that uncovers information which almost appears to be unbelievable.  This book is filled with suspense from page one. 
I found this book to be a nail biting thriller.  I couldn’t put it down so read it in one evening.  I am happy this is a work of fiction, however it leaves a question in the back of your mind…could this really happen?  I found myself often sitting on the edge of my seat holding my breath as the plot unfolded.  I would highly recommend this book.  This is my first reading of books by Mr.  Johnson but I can’t wait to read more of his work.
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Bethany House, through NetGalley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: