Saturday, October 19, 2013

Book Review - The Alibi by Sandra Brown

Great Read!  No Disappointment!
 

The Alibi
by: Sandra Brown
Publisher:  Grand Central Publishing
 
Hammond Cross wants to be the DA and feels he deserves it.  His reputation is beyond reproach even when his investigation of Lute Pettijohn turns up unscrupulous activities by his own father. He never gives second thought to doing anything except what is right.  Hammond has a meeting with Lute who suddenly turns up dead and Hammond finds himself in a complicated situation all because he had a night filled with passion and his alibi, Dr. Alex Cross is also under suspicion.
Ms. Brown weaves a complex book filled with suspense, romance and just enough intrigue to keep you turning the pages.  Her characters and situations they find themselves in, is completely believable.  Her storyline often makes you feel you know “who did it” and then a shift will make you undecided.  I love that about her books.    She is one of my favorite authors so my opinion of her books may be a bit biased.  If you have not read a Sandra Brown book, I would highly recommend you read one.  You will not be disappointed.
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Grand Central Publishing, through Net Galley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 

No comments: