Saturday, September 28, 2013

Book Review - Trapped- Suspense Filled

Filled with Suspense and Intrigue
 
 

Trapped

By Irene Hannon
Published by: Revell
Publish Date:  September 1, 2013

 
Laura Griffith became guardian to her sixteen year old sister.  Even though she knew Darcy had issues she felt they could work through them until Darcy ran away leaving only a brief note.  Laura enlisted the help of Dev, a private investigator from Phoenix, Inc.  The search for Darcy was hampered by the snow and cold, but as Dev dug into the run away the more sinister the situation became.  Laura never gave up hope they would find Darcy, but Darcy wondered if anyone was looking for her and if they would find her before it was too late.  She wondered if she would ever have a chance to make amends for her actions. 


This is my first reading of a book by Irene Hannon, but it will not be my last.  From page one the book grabbed my attention and kept me captivated till the end.  It is filled with unexpected twists and turns and a whole lot of intrigue.  MS Hannon alluded to the unglamorous life of a run away without being horribly graphic, yet with enough truth to get the point across, that it is unsafe to roam the streets as a teenage girl.


If you like a book with a few breath-holding moments, along with mystery and intrigue, this is a book you won’t want to miss.


Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Revell, through Net Galley  blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.


No comments: