Saturday, September 28, 2013

Book Review- Patchwork Family In the Outback

A Sweet Entertaining Story
 
 

Patchwork Family in the Outback
By:  Soraya Lane
Publisher:  Harlequin
Publish Date:  Septermber 3, 2013

 

Bellaroo Creek Australia is the setting for this easy reading entertaining book. 
 
Poppy Carter, left her life in the city behind to come to the Outback to teach.  Her goal was to teach, leave the heartbreak she had suffered behind and to stay away from any relationship with men.  However she didn’t expect to meet single dad, Harrison Black.   She also didn’t realize until after she arrived that if she failed as a teacher the town would not be able to exist.  Will she be able to avoid Harrison and will she be able to stay to help the town?  Those are questions that will be answered as you turn the pages of this book.

 
I was able to read this book in an afternoon and found it a delightful read.  There was just enough action to keep me turning the pages and the characters were believable.  I felt their turmoil and happiness as I was reading.  I have always been intrigued with the Australian Outback and it had just enough tidbits about the Outback to keep it interesting without it becoming a history lesson.


If you need a book to read that is entertaining, this is a book I would recommend. 
 
Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Harlequin, through Net Galley blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.
 
 
 
 


No comments: