Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Book Review - The Never List by Koethi Zan







The Never List
By Koethi Zan
Publisher Penguin Group Viking
Release Date: 7/16/ 2013

Best friends since childhood,  Sarah and Jennifer kept a “Never List” of things they would not do in order to keep safe.   One night they let their guard down in a cab ride that forever changed their lives.  For the next 3 years they were held captive by Jack Derber, in a basement with 2 other girls.  He physically and mentally tortured them to break their will. 
For ten years Sarah has been living the life of a recluse, struggling to live a normal life while trying to deal with the fact that Jennifer didn’t make it out of the cellar alive.  Jack, her abductor is up for parole and she realizes she must do all she can to insure he never makes parole.  She travels cross-country facing her fears and the other survivors, while uncovering a mystery filled with BDSM, Cults and torture.

This is a fast paced, captivating thriller.  I found myself forgetting to breathe from the suspense as I turned the pages of this book.  I was hooked from page one.  This is not a book for the faint of heart but if you like a suspense filled thriller, this is a must read. It has been a long time since I have read such an intense thriller.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this eBook by the publisher, Penguin Group Viking, through Netgalley  blogger program for review. I was not required to write a favorable review nor was I compensated for my review. The opinions in this review are my own.

 

No comments: